Exceleads is looking for 3 customer care devils (angels are also welcome).
Sector: Be ready to work for the most dynamic, friendly and disruptive mobile operator
Your role consists in
- talking, and lots of it. You’re the voice of the company, the person the customers reach out to when their world comes falling apart because their mobile data no longer works. Yes, people still use their phone for calling!
- being versatile. One minute, you’re helping someone for an issue you’ve dealt with a thousand times, the next you’re figuring out an obscure problem with an even more obscure device or helping out your colleagues handle the social media feed.
- being a teamplayer. Being a Customer Care Agent for this mobile operator means being part of a team of the Nicest People in the World. They might also be slightly crazy.
Your main responsibilities are
- to help the customers with any issues or questions they might face.
- to get our ever overflowing mailbox to a nice, round zero. Otherwise, no treats!
- to write clear and concise 280 character tweets that answer the customers questions and make them laugh.
- to keep your eyes peeled and to notice what could make life for the customers easier or better. Take the steps necessary to make it happen.
- to be the voice of the company in a flat structure, so everyone’s thoughts and ideas count.
Because you are the one
- who switches languages without blinking parce que c’est si gemakkelijk voor jou. So English and Dutch, or English and French. Or English and Dutch and French 🙂
- who knows procedures and rules aren’t stifling, scary things, but help you make sure you’re doing a top notch job!
- who looks forward to learning the ropes on the job – because you really like helping people.
- who’s looking for a part-time or full-time job (30-38 hours)
- From Monday to Friday
- who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get
- a diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- an exciting job in a fast-growing company.
- the right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- Workspace flexibility: spend at least two days per week at the office, and choose where you work the other days.
- a congenial atmosphere at work in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Is this all you ever hoped for?
Then don’t waste time and apply. Send us immediately your CV at ThisJobIsMine@exceleads.com